Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sloppy Joe Bake

YUMMY!!!!!!!! And oh sooo easy!!!! The kids gobbled it all up and asked for more!




Layer your sloppy joes in the bottom of a pan...



Pour the biscuit mix on top and bake!



I forgot to take a pic after taking it out of the oven! We only had a small little "piece" left!



Sloppy joe bake, corn and applesauce, YUMMY!!!!! Again, did I say how EASY it was?



Sloppy Joe Bake

1 pound ground beef or turkey
1/2 cup onion, chopped
15 oz can tomato sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons mustard
1 1/2 cups bisquick baking mix
1 cup milk
2 eggs

Heat oven to 400d. Cook ground beef or turkey and onion in skillet until beef is browned, drain. Put back in pan and stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Heat to boiling and then spoon into ungreased baking pan. (13x9) Stir baking mix, milk, and eggs with fork until well blended. Carefully pour over beef mixture. Bake 20-25 min or until light and golden brown.


*I also add garlic, either cloves or garlic salt. Also, I don't always measure, I just kinda dump! :) ENJOY and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment