Friday, December 19, 2014

Homemade Foaming Handsoap

I finally got an empty bottle to make my own foaming Handsoap! Have been wanting to make it, but never went to look for the right kind of bottle...

I had put a bottle of foaming Handsoap that my mom had gotten for me from bath and body. Then it very quickly got empty because my kids prefer the foaming soap! :) 

I've seen recipes for this, but, ahem, I didn't fully follow it. ;)

Here's what I did:

Cleaned out empty bottle of foaming Handsoap...

Added about 3 tablespoons Bronners castile liquid (non-smelling) soap

2 teaspoons coconut oil

20 drops of thieves essential oil

Add water, but not too full because you sill need to add the top!

Add top and shake gently. Viola. So easy!
I decided to use thieves this time since we are dealing with cold season and already have had the snotty runny noses and coughs.

You can use other oils as well.

Super easy! Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment