Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mandarin Orange Fish

If you know me, you know I dislike fish. With  a passion. I won't tell you that I've never had a "fresh" crab... Yes I live in Maryland and have never had one. People tell me I will love it. I'll try it... ;)

My hubs and kids all LOVE fish, so I fix it for them and I'll eat the veggie sides or chicken if I have leftovers! ;)

This is so simple but yet all my family love the taste of this! I love the simpleness of it! :) 

Easy and healthy, that's what I like! ;)

Mandarin Orange Fish

Tilapia (depending on many you are serving depends on how many you fillets you need)
Can of mandarin oranges, keep in juice, don't drain 

Preheat oven to 350. Place your fish fillets in bottom of 9x13 baking dish and just dump the can of oranges over the top. 
If fixing alot you may need more than one can. I usually have about 9 fillets and 2 cans of mandarin oranges. I buy my oranges from Alids.
Place in oven uncovered for aprox 20-30 minutes. Every oven will vary on time.
Don't over cook your fish or it will be rubbery and no one will want to eat it! ;)

If you want even easier clean up, sometimes I'll place a piece of foil on bottom of pan... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment