Sunday, November 27, 2011

“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17 ESV

So what does this mean to you?

To me it means that everything you do, whether you want to do it or not, give THANKS to God!  So when cleaning out that toilet, give Thanks to God that you have hands to clean it, give thanks that you HAVE a toilet to clean....  What about laundry...?  When I do laundry, I usually say, call me after a few hours, becasue I may be stuck in my Mount Everest of laundry...  ;)  It's funny, but I do sometimes find myselg not giving Thanks for my laundry....

I've recently decided to find JOY AND THANKS in EVERYTHING!!!  Yes, everything!  It doesn't matter how bad it is, we've been through some bad things, but I choose to be thankful.  ;)  It may not always be easy, but Satan REALLY hates when bad things come and we are THANKFUL!  it just makes him angry, and I love making him angry...  At those times, he will fight harder to get us and discourage us, but in those times, you call out and be THANKFUL to God.  God will see you through and help you, all you need to do is call out and ask Him to help!  He will help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment