Monday, September 26, 2011

Adoption Fundraisier!!!

We are selling flower bulbs to help with our adoption fees.

Here's a link to the flowers that we are selling, they are all bulbs.
I'll keep the order open for about 2-3 weeks, then it takes about 2 weeks or so to be delivered.

http://www.dutchmillbulbs.com/store.asp?pid=16691&catid=19813

INDIANA family/friends, I can ship your order to my mom, and then you can contact her for a pick up time...

PA family/friends, if you are interested, contact me and we can work something out!

ANYONE else that I didn't mention, contact me and we can work something out! ;)

These bulbs are beautiful! They (Dutch Mill Bulbs) guarantee that their bulbs will grow!

They are all $6. We will get 50% profit of what is sold, it will all go into our adoption jar fund!

If you don't want to plant them, but want to buy, let me know, I can put them in our yard in honor of your name. ;)

I have an order form, so please e-mail me what you want and I'll get payment from you when I see you, or just send me a check. I just posted the link so you can see the flowers! They are really pretty! :)

Just please remember NOT to purchase from the attached link as the only way we get credit for the adoption is if you order through me personally. If you want to email me your order, my email is busymommy3@gmail.com

Feel free to pass this onto a friend if you know someone who likes to plant bulbs or would like this! ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment