Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bean Week!

Ok, so I'm gonna do it! I am going to have all bean recipes this week! Atleast for supper! I am not sure about the lunch part yet! ;) But we may have leftovers, so therefor it will be for lunch as well!

I just can't get over how CHEAP they are! You can get the canned ones, if you need something fast... But I HIGHLY recommend buying the bag of dried beans and soak them and cook them! They really aren't that hard!

I know need to go and figure out everything I am making this week! I am hoping to get some MUCH needed things done! My mom is on her way out!! She will be here for a few days! :)

Once I figure out my menu, I will post it and then if you want to know the recipe before I post the recipe, e-mail me, or post a comment on here and will get it to you!

I think for the Friday nite or Saturday nite menu, it will be a Mexican type pizza using beans instead of meat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment