Thursday, October 21, 2010

B-B-Q Chicken




I made this chicken to go with the sweet potato fries... Then I used the leftover chicken to make b-b-q quesadillas.

Anyways, it doesn't get much easier than this!

I just put a bit of bbq sauce, a tad bit of water so it wouldn't be so thick. I popped the chicken in the pan on top of the sauce, then added more sauce right from the jar. Spread it all over the chicken and cooked it at 375 for an hour!

I used chicken tenders. They are perfect for the kids and they cook more evenly, atleast I think. Or they cook quicker I should say. ;)


Layer all the chicken in the pan, as you can see, I REALLY packed it in!!!

Pour more sauce on top. As you can see, I drowned my chicken in sauce!!!

All done...

Nice and moist and perfect! YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment